Special Egg Event
April 8th, 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Quiet Egg Hunt for children on the autism spectrum or with sensory processing issues. Beeping egg hunt for children who are blind or visually impaired. Magnetic Egg Hunt for children with wheelchairs or mobility restrictions. Magnetic eggs and poles allow children to collect eggs. Check-in begins at 3 p.m. Egg hunts begin at 3:30 p.m. Activities available from 3-5 p.m. Register at www.specialeggevent.com.
Valley Stadium, 4440 Mills Civic Parkway, West Des Moines.
Iowa Barnstormers vs. Cedar Rapids Titans
730 Third St, Des Moines, Iowa
Iowa Cubs vs. New Orleans Baby Cakes
April 14th, 7:08 p.m.
1 Line Drive, Des Moines, IA
Public lecture: What will we find there?
April 7th, 8:00 p.m.
Drake Municipal Observatory, 4998 Observatory Road
- Carole Chambers named new West Des Moines Chamber President/CEO - 2/23/2017
- New Internet access provider coming to Waukee - 2/23/2017
- Awards given at Des Moines West Side Chamber’s Victory Celebration - 2/23/2017
- Waukee transitions two summer festivals to non-profit committee - 2/23/2017
- Urbandale High School singers selected to perform during Iowa Choral Statewide Showcase - 2/13/2017
- New Pufferbilly Days logo unveiled - 2/3/2017
- Bottenberg appointed to Waukee City Council - 1/31/2017
- Grimes Chamber presents 2016 ‘Of the Year’ awards - 1/31/2017
- Clive Community Services Free Clinic moving forward - 1/30/2017
Read More →
- Anne Carothers, Des Moines
- Mary Kay Barkey, Madrid
- Henry “Rocky” Graziano, formerly of Des Moines
- Donna Rae (Collins) Gering, Des Moines
- James Lieurance, Urbandale
- Madeline Ann “Maggie” Buss, Glidden
- Deloris Adrienne Subbert, Scranton
- Vincent “Vic” Leo Schroeder, Carroll
View More →