Free Event. 5:30-7:30 p.m.
To celebrate this new book, Duffy’s fans are invited to a free open house in his studio located in the Cummins Mansion. This is a unique opportunity to meet Duffy and to see just where he creates his memorable artwork.
Ticket prices: $17, $24, $34, $52.
Friday – 7 p.m.; Saturday – 11:30 a.m.; Saturday – 3:30 p.m.; Sunday – 11:30 a.m.; Sunday – 3:30 p.m.
The party starts at Ringling Bros.® Presents “Built To Amaze!” with the All Access Pre-show an hour before show time, where everyone is invited to join the fun on the arena floor and meet the international cast of performers.
Event starts at 3 p.m. on Saturday and ends at 7 a.m. on Sunday.
Sleep under the stars so kids can reach them! Register for Iowa Homeless Youth Center’s 10th Annual Reggie’s Sleepout, and help homeless youth in Central Iowa.
Experience the IMT Des Moines Marathon family of races. Kick-off event starts Friday the 16th at 3 p.m. Races start on Saturday the 17th with the Principal Financial Group 5K Road Race at 8 a.m. The post-race party is on Sunday the 18th at el Bait Shop from 2-5 p.m.
- Rodger Curnow named Urbandale 2015 Citizen of the Year - 10/13/2015
- Waukee Area Arts Council Partners with Iowa Shakespeare Experience to Present DRACULA Evermore Sat. Oct. 24 at 7:30 pm - 10/13/2015
- WWE Smackdown Live at Wells Fargo Arena Tuesday, December 22 - 10/13/2015
- Greene County 8th grade Rams “B” football team news - 10/13/2015
- Author Sonia Nazario to Share the Story of “Enrique’s Journey” - 10/13/2015
- Finally, a Definitive Guide to Napa Valley - 10/13/2015
- Downtown Ames landmark receives $75,000 grant for restoration - 10/12/2015
- Ames Chamber Introduces New Director of Workforce Solutions - 10/12/2015
- Greene County Fall Vocal Concert, October 20 - 10/12/2015
Read More →