80/35 Music Festival
13th & Locust Streets, Des Moines, IA 50309
July 8, 2016 – July 9, 2016
Friday 5 p.m.-Midnight, Saturday Noon-Midnight
Price: Two-day: $65; One-day: $42 (on sale via midwestix.com & will increase to $50/One-day ticket & $90/Two-day ticket on day of event)
National Balloon Classic
July 29, 2016 – August 6, 2016
Address: 1601 N Jefferson Way, Indianola, IA 50125
5:00AM To 11:00PM
Sunday, July 17, 2016, 7:00 PM
Hoyt Sherman Place
1501 Woodland Avenue, Des Moines, IA 50309
Price: $59 – $66
The Land of Lakes Choirboys
Tuesday, June 28, at Windsor Heights Lutheran Church, 1240 66th St. Windsorheights.
Dallas County Fair
28057 Fairgrounds Road, Adel
Mitch Goudy & Diana Upton-Hill – Vocalists. Johnny Peers & The Muttville Comix. Mr. Nick Balloon Artist.
Jason Hollons Wood Carving. Carnival. Dallas County Little Critter Corner.
Waukee 4th of July Fun Run
Waukee Boy Scout Troop 178 is hosting the 4th of July Fun Run on Monday, July 4, 2016. This will include a 5K Fun Run & 1 Mile Kids Run.
Registration cost prior to July 1 is as follows: 1 Mile Kids Run $10; 5K Fun Run $25
Registration cost on July 1 or later is as follows: 1 Mile Kids Run $15; 5K Fun Run $35
Register online at http://www.events.runningroom.com/site/?raceId=12886 or download a print version of the registration form at waukeetroop178.com.
Packet pick-up will be on Saturday, July 2 from 3-5 p.m. at the Running Room, 6305 Mills Civic Parkway in West Des Moines.
All registered participants will receive a 4th of July Fun Run technical T-shirt.
The race starts and finishes at Waukee North Middle School, 905 Warrior Lane in Waukee. The race starts at 8 a.m.
This annual Fun Run is the only fundraiser for Boy Scout Troop 178.
- Hoyt Sherman Place Completes “For The Love Of Art” Restoration and Conservation Campaign - 5/24/2016
- Polk City Mayor Jason Morse announces the appointment ofTrace Kendig as the next Police Chief for Polk City - 5/24/2016
- 2016 Iowa Blues Challenge - 5/23/2016
- ZENITH CHAMBER MUSIC FESTIVAL RETURNS TO DES MOINES AUG. 16-20 - 5/23/2016
- How Does A Garden Grow? - 5/23/2016
- The Winterset Stage is seeking actresses and musicians! - 5/23/2016
- Belin Quartet Kicks off FREE Summer Concert Series on Friday - 5/23/2016
- Dallas County Hospital Welcomes News Visiting Specialists - 5/20/2016
- > Urbandale Chamber of Commerce Recognized in Washington D.C. for 5-Star Accreditation - 5/12/2016
Read More →
- Dr. Donald L. Poulson of Urbandale
- Charles Casey of Glidden
- Gailen Palmer of Des Moines
- Ingrid Willhoft of West Des Moines
- Irma Lenior “Tootie” Flanders of Des Moines,
- Brandon Mark Shiels of Urbandale
- Jason Alan Peppers of Norwalk
- Eileen Jean Lundberg of Runnells
View More →