This four-day community festival fills the streets with tons of awesome events and entertainment, and this year is making plans to celebrate Boone’s 150th Sesquicentennial.
Farmers Market is home to over 100 weekly vendors selling fresh produce, baked goods, plants and flowers, arts and crafts and prepared foods. 4-8 p.m., Music in the Junction is held from 5:30–8:30 p.m.
A Classic Beach Party! The music of Jan & Dean, including their mega-hits Surf City, The Little Old Lady From Pasadena & Dead Man’s Curve plus many more, continue to thrill and entertain! This is a seated show with tables on the dance floor. $15 advance / $20 at the door. September 4th. 8 p.m. at the Surf Ball Room.
- No DART bus service on Labor Day - 9/3/2015
- Sign Up For The Third Annual YP Leaders Symposium - 9/3/2015
- Rolling Green Elementary Students Partner With First American Bank To Build Financial Success - 9/3/2015
- Dallas County Reads One Book Event September 17 - 9/3/2015
- Mayor to swear-in new Police Chief, Al Pizzano - 9/2/2015
- Ames Convention & Visitors Bureau Welcomes New Staff Members - 9/2/2015
- 5th Annual Feisal Sayeed Memorial Golf Tournament Raises $8,400 For Local Cherities - 9/2/2015
- Waukee Police Department Issues Statement Concerning High School Bomb Threat - 9/2/2015
- New ARL TheraPets Program Provides Comfort to Patients - 9/1/2015
Read More →