$10 general admission. Session one on Wednesday starts at 9 a.m. Session two starts at 4:30 p.m. Thursday and Friday sessions start at 9 a.m. Saturday sessions start at 10 a.m.
This year’s theme, “Body by Bacon,” merges the perhaps unlikely duo of bacon and fitness. Tickets for this 21-and-older event start at $40.75. 11 a.m.
Tickets start at $20 for Friday only and $40 for both nights. Friday 5:30 p.m. – 1 a.m. and Saturday 4 p.m. – 1 a.m.
Based on the Emmy award-winning television movie by Reginald Rose, Adapted by Sherman L. Sergel. $25-$36. Wednesdays-Saturdays 7:30 p.m. Sundays 2 p.m.
“SNL,” “All That,” and “Kenan and Kel” funnyman Kenan Thompson will be performing at Iowa State University. Tickets are $30 ($20 with an ISU student ID). 8 p.m.
- Perry Fine Arts Concert Set For Friday, March 11 - 2/8/2016
- Clive Chamber of Commerce to host Legislative Coffee - 2/8/2016
- Simply Good Connections to Unite Clergy, Business Community, and Civic Leaders in Prayer - 2/8/2016
- Clive Chamber of Commerce Announces 2015 Business of the Year - 2/5/2016
- Broken Arrow Wear and The Mansion - 2/5/2016
- Celebrate the Year of the Monkey with the Korean Cultural Center - 2/5/2016
- Singer/Songwriter Korby Lenker Shares Medium Hero Story - 2/5/2016
- Iowa Arts Council’s Meet the Artist series continues this month - 2/5/2016
- Urbandale Academic Decathlon Team Qualifies For State Competition - 2/5/2016
Read More →
- Betty Lyness of Boone
- Loren A Stecker of Des Moines
- Arthur Warren “Pete” Lathrop of Ankeny
- Marvilla M. Grismer of Waukee
- Dolores L Holz of Des Moines
- Brad Scott of Des Moines
- Darwin E. Young of Des Moines
- Samuel Foster Hulbert of Naples, FL
View More →