Ericson Public Library is asking for submissions that reflect its service to the city of Boone and the entire community. The winning logo will be used throughout the library, on promotional materials, the website, on library cards and many other ways. Your design could be a very important part of the library’s image. Entrants of all ages may submit one entry for the contest.
The winning logo will reflect the Ericson Public Library’s Mission:
The Ericson Public Library provides the residents of Boone and the surrounding areas with library materials, programs and services to meet community needs for information, education, culture and recreation. The library promotes reading and supports community activities. The library encourages young readers, stimulates the imagination, and supplies information to support informed decisions.
For more information, please contact Jamie Williams, library director, via email: email@example.com.
• The contest is open to everyone, excluding current EPL employees, board members and judges of this contest.
• Entrants must be 18 years of age to enter into a contract with EPL as required below, or have a parent or guardian sign the contract.
• Initial entries must be submitted in one of the following ways:
Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line: Library Logo Contest.
Turned in at the library in an electronic format (flash drive, CD/DVD disc, etc.)
• Entries must be submitted in JPG format. See Submission Guidelines for further information.
• A form must be submitted for each entry.
• Entries must include the name, postal address, phone number and email address of the entrant. File names for entries must include the entrant’s last name.
• No more than one entry may be submitted by any one entrant.
• Entries must conform to the Submission Guidelines. Entries which fail to do so will not be considered.
• The Ericson Public Library’s Love your Library Logo Contest opened on Oct. 1, 2014. All entries must be submitted by midnight on Dec. 1, 2014.
• We will attempt to acknowledge all entries by email, however we cannot be held responsible for entries lost in the mail or world-wide-web.
• There is no fee to enter the contest.
Contact the library for full contest details.
Ericson Public Library
702 Greene St.
Mon. – Tue.: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Wed. – Fri.: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.