The Dallas County Library Association is pleased to present a Legislative Coffee event for the opportunity to meet candidates for election of offices representing Dallas County. The event will be held at the Minburn American Legion on Wednesday, September 19, 2012 from 7:30pm to 9pm.
The following candidates coming are:
· Ralph Watts and Ken Herring –
o These candidates are running for District 19 State Representative seat.
· Jake Chapman – Candidate running for the State Senate seat in District 10.
· Gene Krumm – Candidate for Dallas County Auditor.
· Chad Leonard – Candidate for Dallas County Sheriff.
· Mark Hanson – Candidate for Dallas County Supervisor.
· David Rosenfeld – Candidate for the NEW 3rd District seat in the US House of Representatives
Hope to see you there!