Here are the rules for the Iowa Living magazine Residents’ Choice Award poll:
- The voting period runs from March 1 to April 1, 2019.
- One ballot per voter (IP address), please. We reserve the right to discard any ballots we deem fraudulent.
- Voters are only required to fill out a minimum of one question to submit a ballot, but we encourage you to fill them all out.
- Have a problem voting? Call us Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. at 515-953-4822 ext. 303. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you get started…
* Please know that all votes are anonymous. Submit only one ballot per voter (IP address). We do check for multiple entries and throw out attempted efforts at cheating the system. So don’t waste your time and ours by clearing your cookies and revoting multiple times. It won’t work.