The Altoona Area Chamber of Commerce is excited about our annual Community Business Guide, which will be mailed to our community in just a few short weeks! Please take the time to look at all Altoona has to offer.
And did you know? As a Chamber member, you have exclusive access to a number of powerful advertising opportunities. Not only do our members have their business and organizations mentioned in the member directory and guide, but are also featured in a host of other outlets.
- The member section of our website — To see a variety of services and products in Altoona, go to http://www.altoonachamber.org/en/our_members/.
- The Friday Flash — This is the Chamber’s weekly electronic newsletter, which gives up-to-date information to start your weekend. Sign up at http://www.altoonachamber.org/en/contact/ and put “sign up for Friday Flash” in the comment box.
- Our newsletter — Published every other month, it features the biz spotlight, biz tips, ribbon cuttings, events, and other newsworthy information for our business members.
- Sponsorships — This is a great way to advertise your company. Find a passion and support an event. Show your community and other business you are out there.
- Taste of Altoona — watch for the dates on this event. Meet hundreds of Altoona community members at one event.
So … how can these benefits work for your business? Let’s take a look.
Rick and Janice move to Altoona from Texas. Shortly after moving in to their new home, they receive a welcome packet (from the Chamber, of course) full of helpful information about businesses in Altoona. Instead of searching blindly for services, Rick and Janice are able to figure out where to buy groceries, find a pharmacy that does compounding, discover where they can get their oil changed, make an appointment with a new family dentist, and much more. A few of the featured restaurants and stores offer coupons, which Rick and Janice love. Everybody wins!
And take a guess where Rick and Janice will go for their future business.
Your Chamber benefits — they just seem to never end.