Norwalk Easter Public Library is proud to promote our BookLetters subscription service. BookLetters brings the latest information about new items to our library such as books, audiobooks, and movies to your email. Feel free to match your interests with one or more of the e-newsletters, each covering a specific format, genre or topic, and receive full descriptions and reviews of current and upcoming titles. Each newsletter even includes a link to our catalog where you are able to login and put items on reserve. If we do not have a specific title, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
Sign up for as many e-newsletters as you like — BookLetters is completely free. Your name and e-mail information are confidential, and you can change your preferences any time. If you are interested in subscribing, please go to our website, click on online materials, then Books and Reading and finally the link that says BookLetters. This will take you to the BookLetters specific to Norwalk Library. From there, you click on the check box next to the newsletters you wish to receive, enter your email in the box provided at bottom of page, and finally click on the “subscribe” button.
As always, if you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the library.
Norwalk Specific Newsletters include:
• Norwalk Library E-newsletter: a monthly newsletter of library programs and events.
• Adult Fiction: Receive regular emails about our most recent additions to the Adult Fiction collection.
• Adult Large Print: Receive regular emails about our most recent additions to the Adult Large Print collection
• Adult NonFiction: Receive regular emails about our most recent additions to the Adult Nonfiction Print collection
• Children’s Materials: Receive regular emails with our most recent additions to children’s collection including board books, picture books, and easy readers.
• Juvenile Materials: Receive regular emails with our most recent additions to our juvenile fiction and juvenile non-fiction materials.
• Young Adult Materials: Receive regular emails with our most recent additions to young adult collection, including fiction and non-fiction.
• DVD/Blu-Ray: Receive regular emails with our most recent additions to our DVD/ Blu-ray collection.
• Audiobooks: Receive regular emails as we add new materials to our audiobook collection.
Bookletters staff newsletters:
Nonfiction Best Sellers: receive the top national bestsellers in hardcover nonfiction, updated on a weekly basis.
Norwalk Easter Library
1051 North Ave.
Mon. – Thur.: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Fri. – Sat.: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday: 1 – 5 p.m.