Here are the top 10 reasons to invest in a Clive Chamber membership:
10. Networking Oppor-tunities. Membership luncheons, Business After Hours, AM Connections, Annual Golf Outing, ribbon cuttings for new businesses, SNAP (Social Networking at Your Place) events and annual celebration all provide excellent opportunities to meet and network with others in the business community.
9. Ribbon cuttings. Provide a way to introduce and showcase your business to the Clive community.
8. Recognition of achievement. Annual Business of the Year is awarded at the Annual Celebration. As well as achievements of local citizens, businesses, teachers and business individuals in the weekly e-blast.
7. Business promotion. Host a Business After Hours or AM Connections networking event. Participate in our newest event, the Clive eXpo. Chamber members are also listed in the Clive Chamber directory and resident guide as well as listed on the website.
6. Volunteer involvement. Create a stronger identity in the Clive business community, meet new friends and develop new skills by actively getting involved in one or more of the Chamber committees or board of directors. Some include the Ambassador program, communications, events, membership and government relatives, to name a few.
5. Programs and speakers. Informative, relevant and educational information are presented at the Membership Luncheons.
4. Sponsorship opportunities. Improve your business visibility by sponsoring one or more Chamber events such as Membership Luncheon, golf outing, website and more.
3. Community involvement. The Chamber supports the Clive community by working with schools to provide career information and sponsoring “Lunch on the Plaza” a community lunch held in the summer months.
2. Government involvement. Benefit from the Chamber’s role as the collective voice of businesses in the community when addressing the impact potential legislation will have on doing business in Clive.
1. The Chamber will open doors and provide you with access to a wonderful group of people who are working hard and having fun. Still wondering if there is a benefit to membership? Give me a call, 222-5295. I will be happy to sit down with you and discuss the Clive Chamber in more detail, or I will have one of our members get in touch with you to discuss why they joined and how it has impacted their business.