As we enter the last quarter of 2013, there are still opportunities to let your Chamber membership work for you. Here is just a quick review of the benefits the Johnston Chamber offers member businesses and each of their employees.
• Network opportunities. Luncheons are just one of our monthly events. We also hold Breakfast Before Business the second Tuesday from 7:30 – 8:30 a.m. and a Business after Hours the first Thursday from 5 – 7 p.m. Each of the events is hosted by local member business, which provides them the opportunity to bring potential clients through their doors.
• Ribbons cuttings. Let us help you welcome the Chamber. Our ribbon cuttings provide a way to introduce and showcase your business to the Johnston community.
• Business promotions. Host a monthly luncheon or one of the after hours or breakfasts around the time your company is holding a promotion for added success. Your business will also be promoted in our annual membership directory and on the Chamber website as well as the Greater Des Moines Partnership directory. The Chamber also refers inquiries from outside prospects to member business.
• Sponsorships. Improve your business visibility by sponsoring one or more of the Chamber events, like the Annual Dinner, Educator’s Appreciation, Green Days or our Golf Outing. These events will surely get you noticed.
• Community involvement. The Chamber supports the Johnston community by developing business/school partnerships to provide opportunities for students, scholarships and teacher recognition. It promotes Johnston as a great place to live, work and do business. Being involved in the Chamber will get you connected to all the key business’ in Johnston and you may even get your picture in Johnston Living.
• Greater Des Moines Partnership. As a Johnston Chamber member, you are also a member of the Greater Des Moines Partnership. This benefits your business on a regional level in advertising, community events and public policy.
With all this going for you and your business, I guarantee that your involvement in the Johnston Chamber can be a beneficial membership if you get involved.
I encourage you to join us at one of our upcoming events.