Forty years and thousands of people with intellectual and mental health disabilities have become part of Genesis Development’s history of assisting with “new beginnings”. To celebrate this 40th Anniversary and show their appreciation to all those who have supported the mission of Genesis, they will be hosting special events at these Genesis locations:
- June 22 – Bingo Bash Fun Walk & Roll and Kid Carnival – Kelso Park, Jefferson
- June 29 – Genesis Family Fun Walk & Roll – McHose Park, Boone
- July 17 – Genesis Community Appreciation Day – Jefferson
Open House, tours and free lunch
- July 27 – Genesis Pancake Breakfast, Bridge to Bridge Run/Walk & Kid Carnival – Winterset
- September 28 – Genesis Volleyball Tournament & Open House – Indianola
- October 19– Genesis Zombie Walk – Circle Park, Storm Lake
Dedicated to creating residential, vocational, community, and social opportunities, choices, and support for people with disabilities.
Jefferson, Boone, Storm Lake, Winterset, Indianola, Belle Plaine, Toledo, Perry, Belle Plaine, Cedar Rapids.