The library provides access to online audio books and e-books via our website.
• The library has a Nook, Kindle, and Ipad2 for patrons to look at in the library thanks to the Warren County Philanthropic Partnership.
• The library will provide help for your new Nook, Kindle or iPad if you need it. We simply ask you set up an appointment and let us know how we can prepare in advance to help you.
• The library provides access to many resources via our website and online resources webpage including the Chilton database which is designed for anyone interested in car or truck maintenance.
• The library now has handicap assessable doors thanks to the Warren County Philanthropic Partnership, Friends of the library, and many community members.
• The library is constantly adding new materials to the collection, including new DVDs and Blu-Ray discs, books, and cake pans.
• The library has a Facebook page. We are continually updating that page with library information, such as changes in our hours due to holidays or winter blizzards. You can find us by searching for Norwalk Easter Public Library and liking the page with a picture of our building.
• The library provides access to online continuing education courses to more than 500 different types of courses through Universal Learning.
• The library provides test proctoring for college courses. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment.
• The library provides an interlibrary loan service. If you need a book, audio book or other material and we don’t have it, it can be sent from another library to ours where you can pick it up.
• The library’s meeting room can be reserved for personal events such as baby showers, bridal showers, family reunions, meetings or other events for a minimal rental fee.
• You can renew your materials via our online catalog, the phone or by stopping into the library.
• We offer many volunteer opportunities for community members, including high school students.
• The library offers many programs for everyone in the community including babies, kids, teens, and adults.
• And finally, did you know that most of these services and resources are available for free through your library card?
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing many of you in 2013.Norwalk Easter Library
1051 North Ave.
Mon. – Thur.: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Fri. – Sat.: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday: 1 – 5 p.m.