In order to help the citizens of Grimes make the decision to shop locally, Grimes Chamber & Economic Development is holding their third annual Grimes Holiday Raffle. With the support of several very generous local businesses there will be four Prize Drawings and one Grand Prize Drawing.
For every $10.00 spent at a Grimes Chamber & Economic Development member business, participants will receive one (1) raffle ticket up to a maximum of 10 tickets per receipt. Each ticket must be completed with name, email address and phone number in order to be valid. Utility, home purchase or mortgage bills will not be counted. Must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Raffle begins on November 7th and ends on January 4, 2013 at 5:00 PM. Only receipts from Grimes Chamber member businesses dated after November 1st, 2012 will be accepted in exchange for raffle tickets.
Drawings will be held on:
- November 14, 2012: Gift Certificate to Medicap Pharmacy (Valued at $100)
- November 28, 2012: YMCA 4 month membership for 2 adults (Valued at $356)
- December 12, 2012: Golden Rule 1 Year Gold Club Membership- Seasonal tune up – Priority Service – 10% off repairs (Valued at $156)
- December 26, 2012: Wiedenhoff International Treasure Album Ribbon Gifts (Valued at $100)
- January 9, 2013: Snow Blower sponsored by VisionBank (Valued at $999) on display at True Value
GCED will attempt to contact winners via phone within 24 hours of drawing. If contact cannot be made within 7 days a new winner will be selected. Winning entries will be retained and re-entered for eligibility in Grand Prize Drawing.
Entries accepted until 5:00 PM, Friday January 4, 2013. The Grand Prize drawing will be held at approximately 1:00 PM on January 9, 2013 at the Grimes Chamber & Economic Development Monthly Membership Luncheon.