With several fall classes begun another batch of programs are set to begin shortly. To name a few…
- Tuesday, September 18—NFL Pass, Punt & Kick local competition. This is a free event set to begin at 6:30 pm. The event will be held at Kelso Park. Boys and girls 6-15 years old compete to see who can pass, punt and kick a football the farthest.
- Zumba 4 Kids begins Thursday, October 4 from 3:45-4:45 pm at the Greene County Community Center. This popular class led by Haily Larson is for children in grades 2nd-8th grade.
- Youth Fit Bootcamp is another popular fitness class for youngsters in grades 4th-6th. This class led by Simeon Lang meets on Tuesday & Thursday afternoons from 4:00-4:45 pm at the Greene County Community Center.
- Football Mini Cheerleading Camp will be held Tuesday, October 2 and Thursday, October 4 from 4:00-5:15 pm at the Greene County Community Center. Camp is for boys and girls in grades PreK-5th grade. Participants will cheer at the home football game Friday, October 5.
- Dog Obedience teaches dogs to sit, stay, heel and come when they are called. The class taught by Linn Price meets on Tuesday evenings 6:30-7:30 pm. Class begins October 9 and end November 20. No class on October 16.
- Guitar Lessons will be taught by experienced guitarist Peg Raney. Classes are available for all ages and abilities. They will meet on Tuesdays beginning October 9 through November 13.
- iPad User’s Group is an exciting new offering by Peg Raney. This class is for beginner iPad users to learn proper use of the iPad and learn about new apps. Time will be provided each day to answer user questions as well. Class will meet on Tuesdays, October 9 through November 13, 11:15-12:00 pm.
- Session II of fitness classes begin the week of October 1. Start your way to a healthier you and sign up for a class today!
Be sure to stop by the Greene County Community Center for more information or to register for any of these upcoming classes! To stay up to date on all of our upcoming classes become our friend on facebook- Jefferson Park & Recreation. Questions may also be directed to 386-3412 or email@example.com.